Can a college pupil have that loan without parents co-signing? Our FAFSA is completed for the two students, but we do not be eligible for a federal loans or funds. Because of circumstances that are challenging our company is in financial hardships and even though both of us earn good salaries. My child begins her junior 12 months of university this autumn, therefore we have co-signed on cash loans car title her until recently. My son shall be a university freshman this autumn, but thus far apart from the FAFSA we now have done absolutely nothing financially yet. The other choices do we now have?